GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Musa Amadu Pembo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 03:44:11 +0000
Dear Members,
Yesterday,I posted the above articles to the list.One of the authors
(Brother Sanusi)has kindly asked me to forward the additional information
enclosed to the list which I am now doing.There are three attachments which
I have cheched for viruses,I can certify that they are free of viruses when
they left my computer.The Shariah debate is going to drag on,so it is better
to be well-informed aboutit,especially the enormous implications for the
vast continent of Africa.
Have a nice weekend.
brother Musa.