GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Thomas Forster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 12:15:40 +1200
Hi All,

I have been asked by a Ghanaian friend out here in New Zealand about
the possibility of locating a Mr. Sheriff Njie.  He tells me that he
served with Mr. Sheriff Njie in the British Navy in the early
seventies and he would like to re-establish contact as Mr. Njie was
one of his closest friends in the Navy.  He also mentined that one of
the parents of Mr. Sheriff Njie was a Justice of the Peace (JP) in
Banjul.

My Ghanaian friend also  informed me that he met a Gambian in South
Africa last year on his way to Ghana who told him that Mr. Njie has
never returned home to Gambia.  I would be grateful if any list member knows anything
about Mr. Sheriff Njie and where he is at the moment.  I know that
the information I have given is not much, however I am hopeful that
someone out there would know who this Mr. Sheriff Njie is.

Best Regards

Tom