GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 10:02:19 +0100
the water is getting mucky .some valuable stuffs for gambians wanting to better understand the agendas of pdois .i will call for calm ,the debate may get ugly but it will better serve us all better to explain what pdois stood for in bold terms .these i believe will help many understand them .may progress comes sooner than later.

Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  "Lamin, I think you just saved yourself time to utilize on other more
important things." Joe Sambou.

Joe, you need to leave Lamin alone. He is more cultured than you are simply
because he is a Mandinka and you are not. He is not your companion.

"There is a reason why Haruna is now on Gambia-L. The same sinister that
sent him packing from the L to the post, is the same sinister that sent him
packing from the Post to the L." Joe Sambou.

You're a funny man too. You try to be anyway.

"So, go figure. Remember, I mentioned tribal politics, this dude is the
definition of tribalism and he has a malady of it." Joe Sambou.

I know deep down Joe, you love me. I didn't know you miss me so at Posten.
Haruna and dishonesty don't mix. You getting me figured out.

"You are dealing with some of the worst tribalists amongst Gambians, at par
with the Jasseh-Contehs of this world." Joe Sambou.

Jassey Conteh. I know it was a friggin typo. And leave MLJC alone. The man
is busy. Some of us have regular jobs you know. And I got a simple question
for you Joe; Besides the knowledge that someone is tribalist, what are you
actually gonna do about it??? I keep wondering. I might just enjoy being a
tribalist for the simple reason you may not be able to do zilch about it. I'm a
big bad mandengo. Nda simma nke nta hayinni? Those charlatans who go peddling
tribalism at the drop of a hat are the vrais connards.

"As you know, Rashidiki has a name for Wolofs - Wawe Wawe people, and Wolofs
are by no means alone." Joe Sambou.

So it has morphed from Waw-Waw of the last two years to Wawe-Wawe now. I
know you're talking about serious issues but this is so ironic I must chuckle in
ominous glee. You better get your mind out of the gutter. If you think this
is how PDOIS will salveage its rotten schemin cum philanthropy, you gotta be
crazy men.

"He is among the sickness that yielded us Yaya for another five years and
believes in nothing but Mandinka rule after Yaya, to the point of entrenching
Yaya in the process." Joe Sambou.

No you got it wrong. The order is Mandinka, Jola, Fula, Wollof, Sarahule,
Aku, Serer, Karoningka, Balanta, Mandinka, then Njago. So you might as well go
to sleep cos hell'l freeze over before you get a shot at it. Oh I forgot, you
said you were both Jola and Njago. Shit I forgot all about that. How did I
let Yahya get in??? Oh I get it. I think you're messin with my mind. You know
Yahya is a Mandinka and not Jola and that's why you can't stand the man. So
I'll let him be. He is a fellow Mandinka. I think I might place a call to him
to release our mutual friend Fatou Jaw Manneh and quit wasting her time.

"One year after the elections, what is the "super majority" doing in the
Gambia, as I write?" Joe Sambou.

Oh PDOIS' super majority. You're too funny. I remembered Musa Jeng filing in
reports of this super majority in Fonyi Bintang and Sinchu Balia. You're so
sick Joe.

"Folks, there is a reason why PDOIS is still standing while the PPP is
severely wounded, after being at the helm for thirty years." Joe Sambou.

You think PDOIS is still standing??? oh you mean on crutches and
life-support. Oh Ok. This is what I say about you. You're a friggin comedian and you
don't even know it.

"We allow the supremacists in the Harunas of the Gambia fester, we better
resign to a date with Yaya to his natural death." Joe Sambou.

Joe, you know you're giving me ideas. Hmmm!!! So you don't think I am a
Mandinka supremacist or do you also believe like I do that Yahya is really a
Mandinka and not Jola? You are so stupid, you confuse your friggin self. What is
wrong with yew???

"One thing is certain though as breathing is to life, the Harunas of the
Gambia will have to deal with some of us at every turn sickness and all." Joe
Sambou.

I didn't know you were ill Joe. No wonder you've been quiet for a while. I
did really miss you. I pray for your good health. Without you my life will be a
vacuous despair. Now he tells me he's been sick. New Gambians!!! Whew. With
friends like you, .......... I knew you were gonna complete that. You're well
on your way to recovery. I might just turn you into a Mandinka before we get
through here. You know you wanna be. Ankaa Kangaado!

"The good news here is while they preach tribal politics against the rest of
the opposition, Gambians reject them for it." Joe Sambou.

What a way to steal goodwill for PDOIS' tattered image. Men. To think that
PDOIS' survival lies in Haruna's villification. Wow. What a Kountry???

"The Fulas and the Mandinkas may not have voted for NADD enmass," Joe Sambou.

en-masse.

"however, how come they did not vote for Hamat that thought all he and UDP
needed was for that slick Henry Gomes to bring them the Ndjago/Catholic/Aku
vote, for them to win?" Joe Sambou.

Joe, how can you start a question with "however, how"? Does that even sound
stupid to you? You piss me off sometimes and I know you can do better when you
apply yourself. Jesus friggin Christ. And why do you say "That" when you
mean to say "who"? I see you're still sulking over the NADD you destroyed.
Chei!!! I could have told you idiots (Sorry Lamin) you're digging your own graves
with the chenanigans you were fenagling. Now you wanna blame everybody else
under this sun. Joe how come you never admit error. Just look over your life's
work (don't worry it wont take long) and see if there is any reason for you
to admit error anywhere. I'm not saying ask for forgiveness for God knows you
don't owe anyone anything, but just inventory yourself for your own sake.

"How come he lost everything? He plays the same game as Yaya and the APRC
and that is no different with the UDP." Joe Sambou.

And I suppose PDOIS. Oh I forgot. PDOIS is a non-entity as far as Gambian
politics is concerned. My bad.

"The sad thing here is, the murderer with illegal power and ill gotten funds
used that sickness to his advantage." Joe Sambou.

You're just mad at everybody today aren't you??

"In the end, Gambians that needed change for the better for all, end up
being the losers because of those that sought change for their own selfish
gains." Joe Sambou.

Oh Brother.

"Folks, just as we will deal with Yaya and the APRC tribalism, we shall also
deal with any other tribalist out there." Joe Sambou.

Ehhh! No menam. Na Fityaye E fityaye so. Bari nyineh mu hammentango ti.
Alikooo!!!

Haroun Rashid. Al Khairawan wal Mutawakkil!

As to the so-called intellectuals, let them continue to pray harder for a
PDOISless Gambia. The only problem is they may have to pray for their natural
life plus fifty years, for Gambians that understand the prerequisites of
nation building will continue to demand a progressive Gambia and will fight to
the end for it, no matter what the last name of the aggressor sounds like. In
the interim, one can play games to infinity, only to be confronted in the
end. Welcome to the L, Rashidiki! Some of us are still standing. How's
funding "The Road to a Mandinka Rule in The Gambia Going"? Your attitude towards
change in the Gambia will determine how long Yaya stays to abuse Gambians.
By now you guys have seen the writing on the wall. If some of you have any
ideas of picking up from where Yaya left in poisoning Gambians, I say you have
just trippled your dilema, for you will have to go through Gambia first.

Chi Jaama

Joe