GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Matarr Sajaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 17:18:05 EDT
Hi Dudes!
     This choking of each others throats is very discouraging. I believe
that you are talented Gambians who wish to do well for your people.
Engaging in a public outburst is very unappetizing.
    Please take my advice and settle your differences privately. Fighting
over a DOT.com is like fighting for a grain of salt. I believe you both have
better issues to contend yourselves with.
    personally, I have nothing but respect for you two because I know running
and
maintaining a website is time consuming; especially if you aren't paid for
your services.
If you decide to profit from your labor, then God Bless you.
   Please keep up the good work and lets put ego to rest and focus on issues.
There are a great deal of webmasters on the list who are very talented but
they
are laying there ego to rest. There is nothing wrong in marketing; if the
rules of
this medium allows business solicitation then I guess you can keep us posted
with ADS.
   I love both sites and visits them frequently. So keep up the hard work
because
nothing will be more gratifying than hearing that we have a DOT.COM success
story.

Thanks
Sincerely,
Matarr Sajaw.