GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 12:21:53 -0500
I got thrugh the following first paragrpha of the first article:

Pietermaritzburg - A South African Muslim cleric and his son remain in
detention in The Gambia for what media reports have said are allegations
of South African connections to al-Qaeda activities in various regions of
the world.

I didn't get any furhter, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!?
South African connections to Al-Qaeda?!  I don't think George W. Bush
couldhave come upw ith anything more preposterous than that?!  If
there is South African connections to Al-Qaeda, why doesn't the US
know abou tit?  Or maybe it does, I don't know...  Oh, my I just don't
know what lese to say.

This is just really strange.

Ginny

--