GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 03:21:03 GMT
Cherno,

Your defence of your position is admirable. Halifa's declaration about
shutting up critics in the Gambia is what gets to me. Just b/c people don't
have the time or the resources to go back and forth w/ him doesn't mean that
they've "put their foot in their mouth." But I guess when you live in your
own little universe, you're bound to see the regular world through some
peculiar prizm. Excellent response, anyway.

Saul Saidykhan