GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
joe sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 21:47:28 GMT
Astrid, thanks for your message and that's exactly my sentiment.  Reading
anything that comes out of Yahya's mouth brings misery to the soul.  It is
really a tragedy.  Hope is not lost, for I see the beginning of his end.  If
you really follow his thought process, you can really see all the signs of a
deranged beast.  I just hope he implodes before he reached the biting stage,
which by the way is just around the corner.

May his disease consume him.

Chi Jaama

Joe Sambou