GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"B.M.Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 14:13:40 +0100
Yus,

Still on soccer, i read in the guardian on Sunday, that a
15 year old by the name of Cherno Samba (i think that's his
last name) from Milwall in London is in being coveted by
Manchester, Liverpool and Leed and at his tender age is
valued at £1.5-2.0 million. Does he have Gambian parentage.
Good luck to the lad and i hope he fulfills his potential.
I also heard the same story on BBC radio 5 that he was
playing for the Liverpool youth team couple of sundays
ago. So it must be true. Does anyone know more about Cherno
Samba. (coach help).

I am rooting for an all English final in both the champions
league and the uefa cup. The queen will declare a public
holiday for man. u vs. chelsea and arsenal vs. leeds. (it
might be wishful thinking on my part).