GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:18:41 -0400
 Mr. Beran Jeng:

Thanks for forwarding this excellent article on Pa D'Coster.  This is
strong evidence that many Gambians know exactly what transpired on the
gloomy days of April 10 & 11, and cannot be fooled.

I salute Pa D'coster for telling it as it is/was for all to hear.

Jammeh, his propagandists and intellectual apologists are like the
characters in "The Emperor's New Clothes." It takes a person like Pa
D'Coster to tell them that the Emperor did not have new clothes on, but
was instead, Naked!

Abdoulaye
No justice, no peace!
Jammeh Must Go!