GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Landing Jatta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 20:53:13 -0700
This is in response to a private mail from Paul Gomez.
This time, he is hiding behind the name Makaireh
Jonga.

MAKAIREH JONGA OR PAUL GOMEZ,

YOU HAVE NOW CHANGED FROM PAUL GOMEZ TO MAKAIREH
JONGA. YOU ARE REALLY A STUPID COWARD. CHANGING COLORS
AND NAMES WILL NOT MAKE YOU ESCAPE. WHY DID YOU NOT
MAKE YOUR THIS STUPID PIECE OF INSULT ONTO THE G-L FOR
EVERYBODY TO READ, IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
YOU ARE THE WORST OFFICER I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS IN
THE  ARMY. A DISHONEST OFFICER LIKE YOU, YOU WERE JUST
A BIG BLUFF AND A HYPOCRITE IN ARMY. DO YOU REMEMBER
WHEN BATCH JALLOW WANTED TO KICK YOUR ASS BECAUSE OF
HOW BAD AND WICKED YOU WERE TOWARDS THE SOLDIERS? WAS
IT NOT BECAUSE OF YOU THAT THE SECOND BATCH OF
SOLDIERS FROM ECOMOG HELD THAT DEMONSTRATION AGAINST
THE GOVERNMENT? YOU WERE THEN THE ADJUTANT FOR MABA
JOBE, THE WORST ADJUTANT IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF GNA.
YOU DISMISSED MORE SOLDIERS THAN CAN BE COUNTED IN A
TEXAS INSTRUMENT CALCULATOR. SECOND, YOU HAD BITRAYED
MABA JOBE AND CAUSED CONFUSION WITHIN THE CAMP.

YOU ALWAYS GO AROUND TOWN TELLING WOMEN THAT YOU ARE
THE BEST OFFICER IN THE GNA. IN THE CAMP ALSO, YOU
ALWAYS GO AROUND TELLING SOLDIERS THAT YOU ARE THE
BEST PROFESSIONAL SOLDIER IN THE WHOLE CAMP, AND YET
YOU COULD NOT WRITE PROPER OPERATIONAL OTHERS LIKE
COL. SAM SARR. THIS WAS ONE OF THE REASONS THAT MAKES
YOU HATE COL.SARR. AND YOU ALWAYS CALIM TO BE MR.
INTEGRITY; THIS IS ALL BOGUS. YOU WERE ALWAYS TRYING
TO PUT FELLOW OFFICERS IN TROUBLE BY CARRYING SECRET
TAPES IN YOUR POCKET, AND RECORDING YOUR FELLOW
OFFICERS UNBEKNOWING TO THEM, AND GIVING IT TO THEIR
SUPERIORS. DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID TO CAPT.
WILSON? YOU TRIED THE SAME THING WITH COL. JATTA, THAT
WAS WHY THEY KICK YOUR ASS FROM THE ARMY WITH
DISGRACE. NOW YOU COME HERE PRETENDING TO BE A GOOD
PERSON; YOU ARE EVEN WORST THAN PRIVATE JADAMA. YOU BE
CALLED PRIVATE ANN AND NOT COL. ANN. YOU DON'T DESERVE
THAT RANK, YOU FOOL.

LANDING JATTA