GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 18:04:54 +0100
KB

This is good news for the opposition. If an Opposition
Alliance could win elections in Zambia, Senegal, Ghana
and Yugoslavia, then the Gambia is no exception.

All these people need to do now is to start
formulating their campaign strategy. The likes of
Dibba, OJ Jallow, Assan Musa Camara, Lamin Kiti Jabang
and many others should be assigned with campaigning at
specific areas. To cut it short, a proper campaign
strategy should be in place to undermine APRC's
propaganda machine. If this strategy is designed, then
for APRC will definitely rest in peace.

On that note, all of us should continue praying that
an Opposition Alliance becomes a reality for October
2001.

Come October 2001, Gambia must be free as Yahya must
go.

Have a wonderful day

Sanusi.

The final nail has just been registered on Yaya’s