GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:55:51 EST

Friends and coleagues,

I just returned from meeting John Edwards at the IBEW local 613 in Atlanta.
I was pleased and excited to have seen and met John Edwards. It was snowing
heavily in Atlanta but the turnout was around 400 in the union hall.

John Edwards talked about the cardinal principles America must consider in
her journey toward democratic life. He spoke of Martin Luther King's journeys
in  that process, the journey to end poverty and segregative policy that leads
to  extreme poverty especially in Mississippi about which we normally don't
hear.  John Edwards recounted the experiences of his Poverty Tour through MS. Of
course  he has concrete plans to aleviate such abject bankruptcy in policy. I
encourage  you to visit John's Southern Poverty Center activities.

John also talked about the rights and values inherent in trades unionists'
freedom of association for choice, industry, and religion. A bedrock of
Democracy. He shares that democratic life is dis-eased to lead to criminal
government when ambient privileges and rights are neglected. I share his  vision.

John Edwards talked about economic parity and ethical considerations that
strengthen good governance. Beginning with sustainable development and
considerate growth to due-diligent conduct. He shares his plan to relieve the  slowing
growth of the American economy.

When the euphoria surrounding fantasy and untethered hope dies down, I
encourage you to consider John Edwards for president of these United States, the
beacon of human civilization and sustainable life.

Thank you my friends as John McCain is wont to quip. Go Edwards!!!!

Haruna.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい