GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
omar joof <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 05:58:12 +0000
Mr Sey,
I am very much interested in the issues you are dealing with under the above
mentioned caption, but I have not been able to access the original text you
are reacting to. I would be most grateful if you or anyone else so placed
kindly help to enable me access the said text.
Thanks.
Omar Joof.

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/features&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca