GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
TOMBONG SAIDY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 03:18:42 -0500
Conteh and Samsudeen,

My mother has been living in Dakar since 1963 and for your information she
is not a Jola, but a Touculor. She is called Aji Sainabou Njie.

Besides, what if she was a Jola? What is wrong with Jolas? Is it a crime now
to be a Jola? You guys better start smelling the coffee. The Gambia belongs
to all Gambians regardless of ethnic or tribal origin.

It is very shallow of you to insinuate that my Mother just recently moved to
Senegal. You guys should come to terms with reality and know that the
picture of The Gambia you are painting is wrong.

You misinformed the list by saying that I am Kebba Jobe. Now that you know
you are wrong, you want to bring other issues in to the debate. What is
wrong with you, boy? You know why I am calling you boy, don't you?

PEACE

Tombong