GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Raye Sosseh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:24:40 -0400
 ........ who do we pin to lead us to Yaya is the exact question people should
be asking .......... But, believe me they are not looking at it this way, I will
be surprised if anyone would take up your challenge to recommend prosecutors to
the AG ............ Instead of thinking about the whole situation and devicing
a plan to get something done ......... Folks would jump up and done for a
couple of weeks and will eventually let go ......... It is up to us to set up
a strategy and make the other list members realize that this is the way to
go ............ they should demand someone take some responsibility for the
actions that took place .......... simple as that .......... I am not saying
someone should come out and confess anything, all I am saying is that they
need to be some explanation to the chain of events that led to the shootings,
then it is up to the law to figure out how to progress from there ... If we
only engage in some of these rhetoric, the whole issue will die a quiet death
not even with anyone punished for the shooting, but without anyone taking the
responsibility for the shootings ..........

Raye
.
--

George Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering
email: [log in to unmask]