GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 16:49:21 GMT
Elhajj Mustapha Fye:

It was very sad indeed to have learnt of the passing away of your brother. I
hereby extend my condolences to you and the entire bereaved family in the
Gambia, on this sad loss.

My first cousin, Lamin Sanyang, a younger brother to Batch Fye, is presently
visiting me in Birmingham and has therefore asked me to extend his heartfelt
condolences to you and the rest of the family in the Gambia.

Ebrima Ceesay
Bitmingham, UK.