GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prince Obrien-Coker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 00:12:37 +0200
I would personally like to nominate the posting below, as the BEST piece on Gambia-L in the past year and a good thing too to know that there is a psychoanalyst, like Alasana Bah,  also on Gambia-L who can properly diagnose the maniac ruling our country. Some of us have long since committed Yaya Jammeh to Campama, and Alasana Bah is now confirming our findings.
Well done Alasana, please do some more studies to prove to the Gambian people that our leader is a very sickman.

Prince Coker