GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:38:13 -0500
Thanks Mawdo Demba,

I await the alleged plagarized part from Haruna. I hope he will move
us forth to pointing to the  flaws that is not to our knowledge.
Meanwhile matters will be handled one by one, as we march to
conclusions, including any mentioned allegations, and information on
my desk here.

Haruna, the floor is yours. To start with, place the plagarized
material as you promised.

Yanks, Ditto:

You are more than welcome to defend Haruna to any level, just start
from where the discussion started. That is entirely fine by me.
According to Haruna, the piece was plagarized, which he will do
justice to us all here if he does point the particular flaws. That to
my knowledge, he is not doing. This is the challenge for him from the
beginning.

yj
(:
(:

--
yj

There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is His messenger.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい