GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 11:01:53 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I find the tone of the message below from Mr Jallow very disturbing.

Ebrima Sall,

This is why I pointed out to Ebou Jallow that his stance is a hypocritical
one. he is enjoying the freedoms that this American society grants him, but
fighting hard to rejoin a regime that stands for anything but freedom of any sort.
He is a walking contradiction any way you look at it.
Jabou