GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 16:38:09 EST
Dear Katim,

It has been my understanding that the L is a forum where members can share
topics of interest, as well as express their opinions. I am sure everyone
understands that  every topic discussed  will not be of interest to everyone
on the L, and therefore,  one is not obligated to read everything that is
posted and which would be of interest to others, but not to  themselves.A
number of us on this forum appreciate and consider the  topic of religion a
very relevant topic to share and dsicuss among other things. There have been
topics discussed by others on this list that a lot of us did not care for,
but there was never a call for them to form another list  to discuss  the
particular topic there.
In this regard, i  would like to know if infact this list is what it is
promoted as:  i.e a forum for the discussion of ideas  of  interest, and self
expression.If it is not, then i would like you to please provide us a list of
the topics you consider relevant for discussion on the list so that we will
know that this is a list just for the discussion of those particular topics,
and nothing more. Thank you.

Jabou N.Joh

In a message dated 3/26/00 1:04:16 PM Central Standard Time, [log in to unmask]