GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 14:59:04 GMT
Gambia-L:

As usual, the e-mail below came from one of my sources in the Gambia.

Ebrima Ceesay

Ebrima,

I hope Ebou Colley and all of us are gathering all the relevant evidence we
can have against this despotic Jammeh regime so that we can try them
successfully before a court of law after we have finally upseated Yahya
Jammeh from the presidency. Ebrima, tell me: what are "these people?"
Frankly, they are nothing but killers, thieves, rapers, liars, miscreants!
Did you hear the latest from Senegal? Well, former NBD Commissioner Alagie
Kanteh who recently fled to Dakar, Senegal, has just dropped a bomshell in
Dakar! Alagie Kanteh, who was about to be accused of a coup plot by Jammeh,
has instead accused the Jammeh regime of murdering Foday Makalo, the former
APRC Secretary General and burying his remains in Alhagie Tabora Manneh's
gargen in Barra, NBD. Retired Captain Kanteh made this disclosure to the
Senegalese media. Ebrima, former Commissioner Kanteh is currently providing
the Senegalese authorities and the news media of details of the murderous,
treacherous and barbaric acts of the Yahaya Jammeh regime. Walfadjri
newspaper in Senegal, I am told, has either carried or is in the process of
carrying out these heart breaking stories of the Jammeh regime.