GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 18:43:09 +0000
Chei Ignorance.  Being delisted was and is not an issue with me and I had
taken full responsibility and stand by every word I said about you and the
Fab Five.  No regrets there.  My only regret is the readers.  There are many
other fruitful ways I can contribute in the fight to liberate Gambia, thus,
I am not worried about being delisted and would understand if the managers
decide to do that in their own terms and not through manipulation.  When you
brought your religious divisiveness, several years ago, I stopped you dead
on your tracks and it will not be any different if you should come up with
the ethnicity card.  When I find time I will execute your to search the
archives to show the readers your ignorance then and now, even if I'm
delisted.

>From: Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: List managers,Request to delist Joe Sambou!!
>Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 21:49:50 EDT
>
>In a message dated 4/6/04 6:43:21 PM Central Daylight Time,
>[log in to unmask] writes:
> >
> > Jabou, still, your tired ass is going to substantiate your lie.  You are
> > embarassed, that's why.  Heck, you could not produce one iota of
>evidence
> > and you trying to change the topic for some baseless shit.  May someone
>with
> > time can help me for now, while I come after your behind.  Do I look
>like
> > someone who differentiates between the five of you?  Bitch!
> >
> > Chi Jaama
> >
> > Joe Sambou
>
>List managers,
>
>I request that Joe Sambou be delisted for the profanities he has been
>directing at me when I have not uttered a single profanity because I am not
>from the
>gutter and I have enough intelligence to express my self in an intelligent
>manner without resorting to profanity.
>Joe, Please come after me, I am waiting for you. I will repeat what I said
>and what others besides myself have said. THAT  I WAS GIVEN INFORMATION
>THAT YOU
>MEET REGULARLY WITH TEJAN CEESAY AT THE GAMBIAN EMBASSY IN DC. I further
>alleged that based on my observations on the Gambia lists, you try to
>control what
>topics are discussed, and you seem especially charged to make sure that no
>one discusses the issue of the Jola tribalism that Yaya Jammeh practices.
>You
>work hard to misrepresent whatever is said on this topic and instead label
>it as
>tribalism towards all Jolas. Is it your assignment to keep people at bay
>while Jammeh is working his tribal agenda? Are you an agent of the regime
>who
>pretends to be their most ardent opponent?
>How about that for further clarification?
>No embarassment and no back tracking here.
>Answer the allegations or crawl back into your hole and keep using
>profanity.
>I could care less. All that does is to show that you do not have the tools
>express yourself in an intelligent manner, and that this is all you know
>how
>to do. Hardly a mark on me but I am sure you cannot even figure that out.
>What do you think spewing out profanity at me will accomplish for you?
>Oooh, Joe is cussing me out! demonstrating his gutter background and it is
>the end of the World!
>
>Jabou Joh

>Web interface

Tax headache? MSN Money provides relief with tax tips, tools, IRS forms and
more! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/workshop/welcome.asp