GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 20:13:47 -0000
Gambia-L:

The unedited e-mail below came from a source in the Gambia.

For those of you who wrote to me privately, I can promise you that I'll
never lose my temper for "Alieu S Keita" even if he was insulting my late
mother. I, like my earlier source, believe that he should not be discouraged
from participating in our discussions. It would be really interesting to
hear his side of the story.

Ebrima Ceesay