GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 12:10:16 EST
Mr. Bojang,

Sam Sarr is my maternal uncle and knowing him and the background he comes
from, he would not makes up stories or stir things up like that.  Yes, he is
currently in New York, but trying to sabotage the Jammeh regime is the least
of his priorities. If the "arms" deal is untrue and happens to be Radio
Kangkang material, I don't think we need to worry about it.  Or, should we?

Regards,

Awa Sey