GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saul khan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 17:11:47 GMT
Ebrima,

Your introductory statements echo my sentiments on Gambians and how we set
ourselves up for being taken as donkeys by our "leaders." Unless and until
we start en-mass to speak our minds to the "leaders" without sugar-coating
the truth, we'll never get anywhere!

Regarding your Sector assessments, I concur with your analysis entirely. But
let me give you a little tip: I think the UDP and NRP people need to pay you
some fee, and go ahead and adopt your assessments as part of their
manifestoes. Your analysis are simply better than what both parties have out
there. Except for PDOIS, the other parties' platforms are at best very
ambiguous. No offense intended, but that's the truth. So, maybe they should
give you a little contract to help them. Just a thought. Great assessment.
keep it up!

Saul.