GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 01:54:28 EDT
Hey knucklehead,

I usually understand Galleh's satire. But this one, got me discombabulated.
You tell so many jokes I can't friggin figure it out. All the same, it is nice
 to hear your voice and may Allah bless you and family. Now that Edward is no
 longer part of the quartet, I hope Yahya, Baboucarr, and Pete can get
together  and discuss the value of further detaining FJManneh. I know they have some
 issues to iron out among themselves and after that they will find time to
meet.  I so want to call them but I'm afraid they are not ready for my phone
call yet.  More than likely, some knucklehead secretary will answer my call only
to tell me  HE is busy. I don't wanna hear it. I mean there is absolutely no
value to  Fatou's further detention. And with all the issues they are ironing
out, that is  one less soul they have to worry about. And (sorry for beginning
my sentences  with And, I had permission from the Royal society of letters),
they must not  burden a judge with having to decide this case because either
way they will not  like the decision. What do you think? I hope Fatou is doing
well albeit under  some duress and chagrin.

Haroun Al mutawakkil. I am a bit sad at this time. I'll see yuns  later.