GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SN Sariang Marong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 11:40:01 +0900
Dear Katim,
The L is a forum where members can share topics of interest,as well as
express their opinion,well am sure everyone don't read all the topics posted
on the -L,you read the only ones that interest you most.We are all brothers
and sisters and above all we are all Gambians.I really appreciate the
efforts of Momodou Mbaye Jabang,Jabou Joh for their outstanding religious
postings on the L..Their is no topic considered irrevelant on this L it
might not be interest to you.I think people should be   still given chance
to continue posting religious topics on the L..Great job everybody let the
struggle continue.                                                  Sariang.