GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:02:22 -0400
Joke of the millennium. Just like Pap Cheyassin Secka mishandled the Report
of the Commission of Inquiry looking into the Massacre of our children on
April 10 and 11, 2000, Joseph Joof is also digging his own grave. The moron
is going to plunge the country into civil war. That this man calls himself a
lawyer and then make such ludicrous statements is just beyond me. Instead of
the IEC, now it is Yaya and Joseph Joof that determines who is running and
who is not. This is what always angers me about the moralizers in this forum
and elsewhere. People see this blatant injustice and provocation and they
say nothing until the Opposition retaliates to stand its ground. If I were
Darboe and the Alliance, we would NOT even react to the vermin (Joseph
Joof). That would just make the nonentity feel important. Is this not the
vermin that came to the United States and ran away when people started
asking him questions?

Now, the vermin has the courage to stand up and say that our Alliance leader
will NOT run in the elections. The mental midget does NOT even have the
wherewithal to rationalize why Darboe should be banned.  What we are
witnessing here is sheer panic. The vermin know that the momentum is with
the Opposition. They have heard about the crowds and the intensity in
Brikama. They have heard about the determination of the Gambian people NOT
to let Yaya steal these elections. They know that everyone hates them in the
country. PPP supporters they intimidated in the past are now supporting the
Alliance. Yaya does NOT have any plans for the future of the country. His
record sucks. It is one of murder, mayhem, destitution (for ordinary
Gambians) and rampant corruption (for Yaya and his cohorts).

Yaya and his gang know that ‘repealing’ Decree 89 spelt their final demise.
They are now engaged in damage control. Seeking other means to ban people. I
knew Joseph Joof was a moron, but I would have thought that the knucklehead
would at least come up with a better ‘legal’ means to BAN Darboe. This
citation of the SSHFC Commission and the Constitution is laughable. If
Joseph Joof thinks that he and his boss (Yaya) can prevent Darboe from
running, he must be the biggest moron in the country. They tried preventing
us from getting an Alliance. Needless to say, they failed. Now, all they are
doing is testing the waters to see how else they can rig the elections. I
say: ignore the morons. Let the Alliance just take their papers to the IEC
and see whether Gabriel Roberts will have the guts to reject the papers. If
the papers are rejected and Darboe is prevented from running, anything that
happens will be on Yaya’s head. If I were Joseph Joof, he should be
preoccupied about regularizing Yaya’s papers. Whereas every Gambian knows
that Ousainou Darboe is a Gambian and people know Darboe’s ancestors, there
are doubts about Yaya’s citizenship. How many Gambians know Yaya’s parents
and where they came from? The callous way the vermin has treated the Gambian
people (especially our children that were slaughtered April 10 and 11,
2000), only goes to show that the low-life is NOT a Gambian. If the IEC
accept his papers, the Alliance should sue the APRC and the IEC for fielding
an ALIEN as a candidate in elections meant for Gambians. How about that? The
knucklehead (Joseph Joof) deserves a knuckle sandwich for uttering such
preposterous words. DARBOE WILL BE BANNED. This is hilarious.
KB