GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 08:21:15 -0400
Sister Jabou:

This is a great idea.  Here in Raleigh, I have noticed very few Exxon or Mobile Gas Station,
though there are many convenient stores that sell gas.  Maybe Exxon and Mobile sell
their gas to these independent stores.

However, I will not buy gas from either of this two giant killers.

Naphiyo,
Comrade Jassey-Conteh