GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 22:19:23 -0500
Dr. Janneh,
   If I may, I would like to say thank you for the advice. I will use it
constructively and move on. And thanks for the compliment as well, very
nice of you. With this said, I would like to say that as we all reason, let's not forget that this situation would have been handled
professionally and maturely.Thus am not the only one at fault here.
Latjor should know better. This is a public forum NOT a 'gambiansonline
complain center'. If you read carefully Latjor's second posting you'll see
that this man was motivated to stir a negative vendetta against us. Trust
me am not blinded by any form of ego and I look at any constructive criticism as an opportunity to strive to do better. I have to admit my
first two comments from my initial posting can even make a rabbi lose his
temper, so yeah, maybe I was a little out of character. However, the thing
that irks me is to have someone to use me as a bait so he can tell the
world that " he has been building websites since 1995 and that he knew
about the internet long before Gambians know what 'www' was", is quite
a 'tasteless'innuendo and am sure you folks are far too smart for this
kind of nonesense. As I said before, I hold no grudges against anyone
on this List or a fellow Gambian for that matter and clearly if I offended
any one you got my sincere apology including Latjor. This forum or any
forum for that matter should be a place to make friends NOT enemies. So I
leave you all with this thought. Till next time take care of yourself and each other. We must learn to forgive and forget and move as brother Amadou said. May Allah bless us all with good hearts. Goodnight everyone.

                                               I stand corrected,
                                               Mr. Makaveli

Dr. Janneh Wrote:

George:
your site is wonderful, and I did approach you once to build one for me.  Congratulations on your work.  However, I believe your initial reaction to Latjor's comments was too harsh.  Take it as constructive criticism, look into the matter, and let's move on!

Amadou Scattred Janneh

Gambiansonline ..Design With The Gambian People In Mind.
To join our Mailling List goto  http://www.gambiansonline.com
Don't forget to join our Chatrooms.