GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BambaLaye <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:31:16 -0500
Badeen:

How are you doing my brother? You Ok?
Don't be disappointed; NADD will surprise you in the coming elections. If
nothing, NADD will succeed in redifining the political landscape in Gambia
by virtue of the work being done by the NADD Militant Forum in every nook
and cranny. The source of your frustration may lie in the difference of
our perception of what constitutes a "major opposition."

There cannot be any party that is any more "major" than one that came into
existence by virtue of the congruence of principles and dedication in the
eradication of tyranny and the all the baggage that comes with it. There
in lies the difference in our perceptions.

Yes, I am confident of NADD!

--
-BambaLaye