GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 13:37:56 -0400
Ebou,
I am convinced that you are just playing the devil's advocate and do not
mean all that  is said here. While there is nothing wrong with that, I
find it a little odd that a one time representative of the Gambian
people could relish playing such a role especially when it comes to our
relationship with Senegal. But as the Mandinkas would say: you have the
both the knife and the meat. The choice is yours!

Malanding

[log in to unmask] wrote:

>Mr. Jaiteh,
>
>The Good: The Gambia shall no longer listen or treat Senegal as her equal either...In fact Jammeh should start sending the Senegalese beggars, pimps and criminals back where they came from.  Now on it should be strictly business with these French sidekicks- NO MORE MASLAA. Perhaps then Gambia may realize the adage that small is truly beautiful.
>
>The Bad:  Ramadan has lost it spiritual signifance these days.  It has been always a bargaining gimmick of hypocrisy.  Some people play the devil all year round only to turn into some born-again self-righteous mystic for a month and spit slime of hypocrisy all over the place. Simply despicable.
>
>The Ugly:  Some lame Gambian apologists don't still get it:  Senegal never listened to Gambia before, never like Gambians now, and shall never treat Gambians as equals if they can get away with it.
>
>Thank God Gambia has a dynamic and strong leader who shall not hesitate to burst the Senegalese bubbles with alacrity.  Pres. Yaya Jammeh thank you for telling the senile french sidekicks to SHOVE IT !
>

>Ebou Jallow
>

>いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい