GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sanusi Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 12:23:56 +0100
I only hope Comrade Jassey-Conteh can come out with
some good points. My take on the whole issue is this:

(1) If Sherriff Mustapha Dibba could contemplate
forming an alliance with the PPP as far back as 1991,
how about now?

(2) How would Sherriff Mustapha Dibba had reacted if
he was selected as the Presidential Candidate for the
Opposition Alliance. Will he say this was
undemocratic?

(3) With regards to Hamat Bah/NRP, I only hope he is
not trying to draw attention. This Honourable man had
agreed in principle to take part in a   united
opposition. In fact I had the privilege of hearing
Hamat Bah raising these issues during the London
Briefing Meeting held at The House of Commons on 28
February 2001. Moreover, not long ago we all saw how
Hamat Bah/NRP had an ad hoc alliance with UDP during
the bye election of Kiang and Central Baddibu,
respectively.

This is how I see things, I await your sincere
response

Have a wonderful day

Sanusi