GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 18:16:52 EDT
Alieu,

Yes, there is no doubt that Yusupha Jow has a problem with me, and I do not
know him at all either, never even met him.

He  basically regurtitated my response to him and returned it to me with two
exceptions, he no doubt seems to have a big aversion to muslims, Islam, as
well as quotes from the Qur'an, which  seems to raises his ire, and to the
point that he does not even want to allow those who are not culprits in this
attack the fact that some of them are being victimized due to the attack, and
it was also another golden opportunity  for him to lace his response to me
with insults which he seems to be good at, and must think is a positive mark
of distinction.

However, I think I have figured out what it is that motivates Jow's attacks.
I think Yus thinks that attacks on me will be a stepping stone  to better
prospects for him and a means to get the attention of whoever's attention he
is looking for, and what a lowly way to get attention eh?

The methods he uses is a clear indication that he no doubt knows his audience
and what tactics appeal to them, and birds of a feather do fly together.
Nevertheless, all I can do is to feel a deep sense of sadness for him.
Please do not bring yourself down to the level of engaging in the exchange of
distasteful language. It bespeaks of bad character, lack of insight,
confusion and desperation.

Jabou Joh