GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 06:42:07 -0400
Sister Jabou:

Well said.  But let us rise above any criticism coming from
the PPP/UDP camp.  Our intended purpose is true coalition.

History will serve us well because we only advocated equity,
fair-dealing and truth.  After all, we have been fighting for
democracy on the L.  I wonder what happened to our sense of
reasoning?  It is a shame that we can attack the credibility
of yahya jammeh, but it is taboo to attack the PPP/UDP coalition.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh
Greensboro, NC/Kombo East Constituency