GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
1Cool Dude <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 08:29:53 GMT
First I open my inbox, 20 something e-mail reponses all from : Kalilu
Camara. So I went, who is this Essa Sey? Ironically,someone here raised
a topic about jack of all trades and I looked at every incoming
postings, all of which are different in context but somehow 'Mr Karl Of
All Trades' responded to all of them and never seem to 'Master' none of
the logic. At times he will make your head spin with riddles. And If
you lucky enough thinking you finally came close to an understanding
with Mr Karl, he ends it right there with a FULL STOP, then send
another looping posting right away. Now you have to move in circles
to catch up with Karl. He reminds me of our postman in my former
residence. It's like chasing a ghost on a worst case scenerio.

So RAKA, Karl, please respect the solitude of other subscribers whose
hibernation may be attributed to the LOUD-MOUTHS such as yourself. We
don't need your opinion on every issue. We have doctors, legal
advisors, economists, politicians, tech-gurus and many many
professionals on this List so I wonder what makes you an expert on all
these areas. 'HARU LAWFAKO , RAKA!'. You are really distracting and
thus compromising our mission to bring peace and justice back in the
hands of the People Of The Republic Of The Gambia. It seems to me the
best you could do for the Gambia now is to SHUT UP and let the PROS
formulate their plans. Your behaviour is unacceptable. This is NOT
voice-out. It's Gambia-L. No place for mediocre minds such the one
that's got you possessed. And if you think am over-exaggerating, think
again and here is why:

You responded to almost all postings on the L since you became member
which I think is less than three weeks.Today your numbers sky-
rocketted,too bad we're not dealing with stocks here. Now usually new
subscribers take their time and try to get accustomed to the L's
atmosphere. YOU, jump-started right where Essa Sey left and went
bananas!.

Anyhow, I decided to set my timer on, to see how much Mr Kalilu is
getting paid for being a Distrator OF The L. The question for me was ;
Is Karl getting paid hourly or is he getting  paid per e-mail response.
In the end it all starts to make some sense and so on behalf of fellow
comrades on the L, I ask you Kalilu Camara, WHO SENT YOU? TELL US WHO
YOU'RE AND WHAT YOU WANT! DOES YAHYA PAY YOU WELL. HOW IS THE
COMMISSION?. COM-SI-COM-SA? IS IT WORTH STAYING UP 24-7? HA!?WHAT
THEN? gEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZ!! Even vultures don't eat their own meat.
Wasn't it you who said that, Mr Karl Riddles? Why then come after your
own people? Am sorry, look who's spinning whose head! Have a nice day
Mr NIA!

                                         My 'Burai Ak Butut'
                                             Makaveli. See Ya!!