GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:47:19 -0700
Saul,

Ponder on this:

Of those who say nothing, few are silent.

                           - Thomas Neill
Sorry to butt in on this one but you got it all wrong this time, my brother.
You know, I admire your attitude of "tell it like it is" , but sometimes, we
just have to add in a little bit of sense and it will make a whole lot of
difference.
You and I have learnt something from accounting called "prudence". My
brother, I did not see you utilize that quality in your message. If you had
asked a few questions about the history of Gambia-L and the circumstances
surrounding the expulsion of Matarr Njie, you will be tempted to apologize
to the brother.
I am not going to dwell on this any further 'cause I know the Mr. Jaiteh
himself can clarify his position better than I can.

Just in case you wonder why???? He's my brother-in-law. But that's not the
point here. It would have been the same response from me reagardless.
Believe it or not.

Enjoy your day.

Abdoulie A. Jallow
Toll-free number: 1-888-392-4832(Excite2)
Personal extension for v/mail/fax: 291-368-1519