GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 13:20:01 EDT
Jabou and Alasana,
Can you people truthly proove to me that the email was not a phoney, a trap
by some very dirty-trickters on the G-L.  If not then I think this  should
be vivid warning to Saul Khan who for no reason is constantly peddling
insults, lies and innuendoes against me.
Saul Khan himself said that I am trying to promote myself,, and that even a
person with a "rat's brain" will not follow me.  Well then, Mr. Khan this
"SaidyKhan" is your blood brother, you have the same genes in your veins.
If he has a rat's brain, then I wonder what kind you carry in your skull.
I wonder why he didn't have that trust and confidence in Saul SaidyKan, to
help him fight his war?  Why me?  Why should I die for an idiot, like his
brother Saul SaidyKhan, who does not give a rat's ass, yet indulges in some
foolish games?  Do me justice folks!
Please you people should stay out of it, let me deal with this "rat-brain"
looser, Saidy Khan.

Greetings

Ebou Jallow