GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sal Barry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 15:58:40 +0000
Musa / Ginny,

I sense (I could be wrong) that I may have offended you both by the my
postings on this issue. At the onset my intention was to present a
diifferent view to the topic in discussion. I agree with you that this
discussion is not the type that should degenerate to the me-against-you
level. Penning off on this topic is in order.

As for Musa's question to me *For the record,are you a salafi or Wahhabi
follower*
Then my answer to that is I kindly decline to offer an answer.

Cheers
Salieu