GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Y Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:42:36 -0600
"It is also the duty of the service men to come out and speak to the
press about such allegations and clearing their name against such
perceptions instead of arresting anybody who raise concerns about such
societal issues." Baldeh

As simple as that can sound, but not in a dictatorial regime. Don't
you forget so soon that the "green boys" used to do more than the
army. Though, I have no military background whatsoever, but the
concensus is that military men better be at the baracks. I am sure
former service men here will advise just that like you eloquently put
it.

Thanks,

Yj