GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kibily Jadama <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 01:54:37 +0200
Seringe & Amy Jarjusey,
Thank you for your reply which I really appreciate.Its good to hear
that I´m not the only one who has the roll of the teacher in mind all
alone. And to any concern Gambian who wants to say something
about the Issue can please send it to the Gambia-L so that we can
discuss it opendly. As you can see I have forwarded the mail due
to some errors with the List address when I tried to send it
yesterday in a normal way.I´m looking forward to hearing from
many concern Gambians and none Gambians.
Have a great weekend.
Kibily.
**Peace and respect**