GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 15:04:52 GMT
How about stealing the keys to the armory and throwing it in the
sea and engage the moron in a  duel if he is the soldier
he claim to be marghatty square will be a perfect avenue, the ticket for
that event will be a sell out!!!There will be a lot of volunteers! Maybe the
monies so collected can be used at Royal Vitoria Hospital to save a baby
Madame First Lady.