GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Facuru Sillah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2001 03:45:44 -0700
Gambians,

I wish to see bloodless elections in October.We may
hurt one another's feelings in the campaign process
but let us not break each other's bones.I mean let's
restrict ourselves to using words against each other.
We make points with words and gain votes with
words.Elections are won with words and not swords.

Sticks and stones break bones.Bullets and ballots
don't share the same show.In Elections 2001, please
keep bullets away fron ballots.

A word to my fellow youths;politicians may use you but
don't let them misuse you.Don't be fooled into a
youth-on-youth bloodbath.VOTE IN PEACE

Facuru M. SILLAH
Youth OAU-AFFGambia