GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 18:23:21 +0200
Saul,

It is such "small" efforts that will finally culminate in the unmasking of the Devil and eventually help avert disaster in our once so peaceful country. We on the outside must do our best to expose Jammeh's hypocrisy. With mounting international pressure, the home front may one day rise up do  away this Devil who is never done trying to recruit "Allah".

When the people finally catch up with him, we must remember to have him put under psychiatrist evaluation if just for the sake of posterity, even though his place is already assured in Hell.

Regards,

Kabir.