GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 2002 10:21:12 +0100
Tomaa,

Thank you for bringing this interview to our attention. Ousainou Mbenga seems to be quite a refreshing deputy general secretary. Perhaps NDAM may just succeed where others have stagnated.
I must mention that in case it is our own Sister Soffie Ceesay (on this list) who is one of the executive members of the newly formed party, she has taken a bold historic step and that I wish to congratulate her for the position and her choice to embrace the task it comes with.

Sidibeh