GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 14:58:21 +0000
"MR. Kalleh",
I will respond to you when you are able to spell your "last" name right. Why
don't you all try to trace my IPC and tell me it is from Taiwan where Mr.
Essa Sey is. I am not one of those who will come here with fake names. I
love my identity and ask any one form Upper Niumi area, and if they know me,
they will tell you who I am. I am tired of such. If you do not want to
engage with me in any discussion despite how different they might be of
yours, do not assume any other names for me.
OKAY? Is that clear?

Lamin Ceesay.