GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 17:18:43 EST
That's the spirit. Recognition and discernents.
Haruna.

In a message dated 1/28/2008 4:21:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Father  Mose,
I am not pretending to be an expert in this case but a 3-way race is
good for Barack. So we must encourage John Edwards to  continue.
Malanding

Musa Jeng wrote:
> Wow! defying logic  - tbe only logic he seems to be defying is the fact
that he cannot pull   a respectable performance in his own state of S> Carolina,
and he still  decide to move on with his campaign. His candidacy is indeed
cannot be taken  seriously.

> Musa Jeng

Web