GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 13:19:58 PDT
Saul,
I am glad you "agree with my analogy entirely". Please allow me to say that
you are free to come up with your reasons why it took me now to write it.

On my say in this debate,I refer you to the archieves! Just incase you do
not have access to the archives, this is what I had to say 5 yrs. I will
send two more under separate cover.

Malanding Jaiteh