GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 23:03:57 -0700
Hello Peter
hope this  meets  you in good health and spirits.
What brother mansour was pointing out is the general statements you made . It is
wrong and dangerous just as you put it bluntly  . or as one of my friends in
Nigeria once rightly objected when another African brother said that all
Nigerians are crooks.( not all are of course same thing applies to Gambians -are
all Gambian civil servants to be blamed for the killings of April 10/11? no !!
Yes there are many hypocrites within the religious ranks but to generalize is
wrong . I felt that a friendly and brotherly reminder is in order at this point.
Best regards
Habib Diab Ghanim, Sr