GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Secka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 23:37:51 PDT
OB,
   I thank you for the effort you people are engaged in to ship the remains
back to Gambia but I have one thing you stated below which I think should be
given a second thought. And that is paying for an escort's round trip air
fare. I would suggest, if that money is available, to be sent to the family
to assist in other matters. May his soul rest in peace.

Ebou Secka